Do you aspire for a 6-figure income?
Are you a small business owner who wants to up the ante in sales and marketing but do not know how?
If the answer to all these is a YES, then you’ve landed on the right page!
You might have heard the buzz about Ryan Stewman from either the internet or a colleague who has recently joined his online training platform for entrepreneurs, Break Free Academy.
In this blog post, I will review if Break Free Academy is a legit platform where you can gain financial freedom as what’s promised to its thousands of subscribers worldwide.
Let’s dive in!
We’re going to review multiple Break Free Academy to decide if it really is the best Sales course out there.
We’ll talk about whether sales is the right online business for you.
At the end, I’ll answer some of the most frequently asked questions regarding Break Free Academy and Sales in general.
And most important, I’ll show you the exact system I used to build my own internet marketing business to over $50,000 a month in mostly passive income.
This system made me swear off Sales for good, because it uses some of the same skills in a much more powerful and profitable way!
Check Out This Simple Way To Run A Digital Real Estate Empire Online
This is so simple, it should be illegal.
Table of Contents
Who Is Ryan Stewman?
Ryan has quite the rags to riches story.
He almost died from a seizure after sniffing a line and wound up 2 years in prison at the age of 21 for selling coke.
When he finally came out of jail, he worked at a car wash spot with the help of his step dad. He became committed to the job until he was noticed by one of their clients who worked in a real estate mortgage company and was offered a mortgage brokerage job on sales.
Since then, he decided to live his life through hard work and persistence.
Prison time was terrifying for Ryan.
But while in those uncomfortable conditions, Ryan picked up several attitude changes that would later on benefit him outside of prison.
What he did was sell mortgages from 2008 to 2010. He built his sales potential. He tried network marketing and sales for other firms.
Still, he felt something was amiss.
In 2010, social media and Facebook were a game changer for him. Before all the other businesses recognized the potential of social media marketing, Ryan did.
He capitalized on it and consequently founded his own marketing firm.
Soon after, became a social media manager for 70 business owners.
From there, his clientele grew and there was just not enough time to accommodate all the other clients who wanted assistance.
This pushed him to develop an online tool that would train business owners how to manage their own social media platforms and teach them about internet marketing tactics.
And he would create and sell a product whenever a demand came up in the marketplace.
And in five years time, he has more than 13 products selling every month and thereby earns a 6-figure revenue.
Clearly, Ryan Stewman is proof that you can make a decision to turn things around no matter what happens to you in life and in return, you will reap its benefits.
What Is Break Free Academy?
Break Free Academy is a live event valued at $10k per attendance.
It is designed for entrepreneurs and business owners to help them identify unique selling propositions or UPS, target markets, revenue streams and additional referral sources.
Facebook ads and webinar funnels are some of the tactics Ryan uses.
You will see some of his funnels in the Hardcore Closer Facebook ads.
His tactics would work with any product that converts well on Facebook.
It’s all about capturing messages and training the viewer on how you can help them.
Becoming A Better Sales Person: The Break Free Academy Entourage
Ryan created a sales training group called the Entourage.
Entourage is an online training program intended for business owners who need successful lead generation and massive growth in social media marketing.
The Entourage provides its subscribers proven strategies, practical insights and tips into the for outstanding marketing and sales campaigns, including identifying unique selling propositions and target markets, to name a few.
Here are some of Ryan’s top tips on sales:
- Talk to the public on a daily basis.
- Consistently make high-quality videos and put them in your website or social media platforms.
- Sell your products with killer content (Ryan writes 6,500 words daily) in websites, and blog posts, or sell on Facebook messenger and other social media conduits.
You will get access to our Break Free Academy Vault by being a part of this unique network.
Here, you can log in and get hold of countless training videos about everything you need to know!
Some of those things are:
- Sales. You will learn of proven methods and techniques on how to close deals quicker.
- Marketing. It’s never a safe idea to just “hope” things would work out. Here, you’ll learn how to generate leads in ways you never thought possible.
- Advertisement. You will discover the way to become an authority in your niche – whatever your age or background is.
- Funnels. You will be surprised by how effective these can be when done the right way. It is the secret of all top-tier producers when “selling without selling.”
- Press Releases. You will learn how maximize your exposure with just spending the minimum which only a few individuals are aware of.
- PR. You will learn how to access publicity free of charge! You will inevitably turn into your industry’s go-to expert!
- Building Phone Funnels. This is an innovative automated marketing strategy that will teach you how to generate cold cash
- Creating Your Phone App. You will be taught to create your own phone app and try to sell your own product to potential customers.
- BFA Publication. Monthly Printed newsletter
- Weekly Motivational Monday. You get a motivational message every Monday to give you the push to keep going.
- Weekly Engage Calls. You can directly access Ryan to ask him any business-related queries.
- BFA Night School. Here, there are two trainings for you that are available monthly. They are about a number of topics such as funnels, sales, marketing, social media, paid ads, and so forth.
- BFA Entourage Forum. You get the chance to be part of a like-minded community of entrepreneurs and experts who can give you professional advice and mentorship.
- Marketing Autopsy. Your dead funnels are assessed by the Entourage team and identify ways to revive them, if at all possible.
- BFA Vault. This vault is a treasure trove of training videos on marketing and sales techniques and strategies that you can access and watch anytime, anywhere.
- Million Dollar Mastermind 2X Annual Event. You will have access to Million Dollar Mastermind event twice a year where you will be taught how to generate high bottom-line profits and revenues through connections, and proven tactics & strategies.
Ryan Stewman: The Hardcore Closer
Ryan calls himself the Hardcore Closer. In his website, you will read a detailed account of how he became one. It wasn’t easy, but with the right skills and some diligence, he came out successful.
He attributes this title to his ability to reach target markets and close deals one after another which to some people might seem impossible. Ryan assures you that you can have one of the outstanding businesses out there if you pick up the skills he is trying to teach people.
Because we are now in the Digital Age, Ryan stresses the need to advertise on other platforms through videos and outstanding written content. Selling through traditional channels such as the television and phone are not enough tools.
Your verbal skills can help but ultimately you need to adapt to today’s changing form of marketing which is in social media marketing.
This is where your copywriting skills can come into play. People will be drawn to
Ryan’s sales closing approach is pretty straightforward: have them talk and they could possibly open their wallets.
He claims that if you know how to listen well, you do not even need to be a good sales guy. People who listen more are hard to come by today. That is why everyone appreciates when they find one.
To maintain a dynamic conversation with your potential customers, Ryan recommends using about six or seven open-ended questions for every call.
Don’t overdo it and become pushy!
Ask whether you can check up with them for an answer if the lead is not prepared to commit.
Keeping in touch should always be your target. Don’t put customer relations at risk by pressuring them to take action right away.
The Fee Structure of Break Free Academy
The Break Free Academy contains numerous preparation packages that are sold at varying costs. The amount you pay depends on which variety or package you pick.
For instance, the 3-day live Break Free Academy seminar is valued at $5000, while the video course for the Break Free Academy 2.0 will cost you $997.
The Pros and Cons of Break Free Academy
- Ryan Stewman is familiar with sales funnels and can really show you, even without any previous expertise or experience, how sales funnels and websites can be set up.
- On his Funnel Closer course, free training is available where you can get a brief overview of how to determine if the program is going to be worth your time and energy.
- Ryan has an inspiring personal success story in which you can learn a lot to help you turn your life around.
- His claim for being a Hardcore Closer is backed up by a list of documented accomplishments. His journey as an entrepreneur started when he was just 13.
- On YouTube, Ryan has created numerous training videos at no additional cost for you to learn how to hone your sales skills and marketing abilities. You can check his website for more details.
- You are charged $5000 for a 3-day seminar and that the price is just way too expensive. Other alternatives are available that offer similar content, but cost you less money.
- Some of his books cover most of the materials from Ryan’s courses so attending his seminars or video training courses and spend a lot on it seem pointless.
Is Ryan Stewman A Scam?
Ryan Stewman is definitely not a scam. His story is a successful case of hard work and persistence.
When he said that he’s a hardcore closer, he meant it and it goes with a proven track record of accomplishments.
He is a person with great vision, who thinks far ahead, and perseveres to make himself one of the best sales gurus even amidst great challenges.
I believe that the internet marketing talents of Ryan Stewman are legitimate.
He’s certainly great at sales too, as his successful sales background would tell.
His funnels were pretty good, so I started looking deeper into his past and what he’s all about.
His approach to selling is holistic. He is not limited by traditional form of marketing such as the face to face approach, but he is also into utilizing YouTube and Facebook Ad traffic to have a broader appeal to potential customers.
I also love how genuine Ryan is as well as being open about all the challenges he experienced as an entrepreneur and about his turbulent background.
But in Ryan’s internet marketing school, one thing is lacking, which is SEO or the methods to produce free online organic traffic.
Without free, organic traffic, it is difficult to avoid large upfront social media marketing costs or create a company that addresses the specific needs or desires of your prospective customers. And building traffic takes time.
That’s why I would recommend starting with another online training platform that shows you how to use a blog post or landing page to steadily pull in revenue or potentially a steady income – even while you are sleeping!
Does that answer your question?
It is entirely possible to build a profitable, successful online business however…
Is There an Easier And Better Alternative Business To Break Free Academy?
If you are a newbie to online business or a budding online entrepreneur, you might be asking if there are other alternatives to Break Free Academy that could also earn you money – especially if you don’t have a lot of money to spend on a $5000-seminar.
I would recommend that you start with Lead Generation.
You can check out a lot of free tutorials in lead generation that would discuss more of the details of how you can get started with your online business.
But there is still something better yet…
What Is Our Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2020?
Our review team has come across a program in the real estate industry that is next level!
Although it’s not real estate in the traditional sense, it’s all digital.
Where Ryan Stewman falls short is in scalability.
You can’t realistically expect to be able to make an infinite amount of phone calls every day, you are limited by time.
But what if you leverage it?
With this digital real estate program, you can have the phone ringing at every minute of the day and never have to pick up once!
Sound too good to be true? Of course it does! But it isn’t…in fact, business owners wish they had this skill!
All you have to do is build and rank a website and forward the jobs off to a business owner in town, you could even email it to them!
This works for literally any service based business, tree service, plumbing, towing, etc.
How do you get paid and how much?
Simple, after you forward the jobs off to a business owner and he makes some money off of them, you simply ask to make the deal beneficial for each other.
A fair price to charge per lead, depending on the industry is 10-20%…let’s just use the tree service industry for example and go by worst case scenario.
Let’s say you build and rank the site and only 10 jobs a month come in. The average tree service job is anywhere from $500-$2000!
That means at bare minimum you have an asset worth $500 a month!
See why they call it digital real estate now? That’s a rent payment.
The great thing is how easy it is to scale. You don’t have to answer the phone…all you have to do is get the phone to ring.
Remember BFA talking about daily commission checks?
This one actually allows you to collect that without being on the phone all day. Truly passive income!
The training program takes making money online to a whole other level. The owner of the program walks you through how to build and rank a site hand in hand, with the occasional voice over when he is sharing his screen.
You will learn the importance of keywords, website name, how to send call notifications via email, backlinking, etc.
Once the training program is completed you will also have access to a Facebook group much better than the BFA Group in our opinion. This group is much more active.
Unlike Break Free Academy, where you’re the closer…these websites turn into your closer. A business will always want more leads and another job. In fact it doesn’t even matter that the job isn’t coming from their website name…they see it as it is…expanding digital real estate.
Unlike BFA, more people have been able to walk away from their 9-5 job as well.
Now, I know you probably have tons of questions… So, check this out to learn more.