Do you fancy being a CEO of your own business?
Or perhaps you’re someone who just want to earn money online?
This AliExpress Dropshipping Business Model Review can be your guide.
This AliExpress Dropshipping Business Model review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available online to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
Table of Contents
Pros: What I Liked
It doesn't need much capital.
You won't need a physical store to earn income
You will be given videos and articles that you can apply to achieve success.
Cons: What I Didn't Like
It is not passive income
Your income might not be that high.
It is a competitive market
AliExpress Dropshipping Business Model isn’t too different from most dropshipping courses. Sure, their marketing makes some great promise you haven’t heard from the other dropshipping gurus, but at the end of the day, no magic bullet overcomes the massive pitfalls of this business model. Let’s get something clear: There is NOTHING passive about dropshipping, no matter how well most course creators sell the dream. If you want that travel-the-world-making-money-while-you-sleep-laptop-lifestyle, dropshipping isn’t for you. To run a successful dropshipping business, you need to be constantly on the lookout for new products. Scouring the internet for hot trends and trying to find the next fidget spinner will take hours out of your day. Not to mention, it’s not enough to just have the hot new product…You also need to get the customers. That means ads…Lots and lots of ads…Testing, tweaking, targeting, spending thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars before breaking even. Not to mention, Facebook hates dropshipping, meaning one of your top traffic sources could shut you down at any time. All of this leads to a very stressful life, not a lot of money, and a lot of time wasted. Time that could be better spent so you can actually live the life you want. Now, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Physical Products
- Low Margins
- Long Wait Times
- Angry Customers
- Thousands of dollars testing different ad campaigns
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)? An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day running ads, researching products, and trying not to get banned by whatever platforms you’re using?
> STILL GETTING PAID
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate. This is nothing like dropshipping, and that’s probably a good thing. However, if you’d still like to know more about AliExpress Dropshipping Business Model, keep reading.
ECommerce Store: What Is AliExpress?
AliExpress is a dropshipping store based in China and owned by the Alibaba group. It was founded in 2010 and flourished businesses in China and other countries like Singapore. AliExpress dropshipping products target market are international buyers all over the world. It has a wide product categories ranging from jewelry and baby products to women’s clothing. AliExpress is the most visited eCommerce store in Russia and the tenth in Brazil. It ran its websites in different languages such as English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, French, German, Polish, Turkish, Portuguese, Indonesian, and Russian. You can compare AliExpress to eBay, as sellers are independent and use the platform to offer products to buyers. AliExpress Sellers can be companies or individuals who own small businesses. It is different from Amazon because it acts as a selling portal for stores and directly connects them to buyers. Most AliExpress suppliers are whole-sellers or overseas manufacturers. The eCommerce platform later expanded to business-to-consumer, cloud computing, consumer-to-consumer, and payment services.
What Is AliExpress Dropshipping Store?
AliExpress will allow you to dropship items globally. You can import your product contents directly to your store or choose from millions of different items you can sell. In AliExpress, you are the one who will set prices and markups for your products. After selling your product, you can then purchase it from a supplier on AliExpress and have it shipped directly to your customer. You may also use the AliExpress Dropshipping Center, as this lets you see which items are a trend to drop shippers.
Who is AliExpress Online Store For?
It provides many suppliers that you can personally choose from. It has varieties of online stores from A to Z and will help you select the most profitable niche. AliExpress creates a professional website design with personal managers that guides you through every step. It requires no work experience and upfront cost, so you can test their products without being financially committed.
How To Find The Right Suppliers for Your AliExpress Dropshipping Store?
AliExpress dropshipping can be quite risky as you don’t see the product that will be shipped to your customers. Though some tips might help you in finding your ideal and perfect supplier. Let me show you some of those tips!
Don’t Go for the Lowest Price.
- Just like in most stores, you will buy the quality of your product.
- Some AliExpress products might be low quality as the materials used are much cheaper and easy to break.
Buy From Suppliers With 90%+ Positive Feedback.
- As an AliExpress seller, you will have the freedom to see and add feedback to a supplier.
- The higher the positive feedback, the best its quality and price may be.
Be Careful With Branded Products
- Authentic branded products on AliExpress.com are very rare.
- Some items are questionably similar in design or logo or are fake branded products.
- However, not all branded products are fake.
- AliExpress often organizes partnership promotions with brands like Lenovo and many other more.
Pay Attention to the Supplier’s Responsiveness
- You can make up an urgent issue and message them to see how the supplier responds.
Look for ePacket Delivery.
- When using AliExpress for dropshipping, you have to make sure to evaluate your shipping options and the items that offer free shipping vouchers.
How To Pick Your Products?
Whether you are just starting your eCommerce business, picking your products is a fragile step in AliExpress dropshipping. You will encounter other stores with the same product category as yours.
Let me share some tips that will help you find your ideal products!
- I believe that your mind is already filled with great product ideas.
- If not, start thinking about your hobbies, the trends, and preferences for products.
- You can also observe and brainstorm with your friends as you list your product.
Other Online Stores
- You can check and look for inspirations in other online stores.
- Look at their vision, advertisement, sale, product quality, and price.
Social Shopping Sites
- Look at different social shopping sites such as Pinterest to find your ideal product that can be a trend for the generation.
Product Ideas I Like
With a selling portal such as AliExpress, which is filled with small businesses worldwide, it wouldn’t be questionable if you would encounter a store with the same products as yours.
Though let me show you some trendy products I like and are selling well on AliExpress!
Phone Grips or Phone Holders
Fitness Bras and Leggings
So Is Aliexpress Dropshipping Business Model A Scam?
AliExpress has been here for a while, although it has mixed reviews, it is a widely used platform for online shopping. So, is AliExpress Dropshipping Business Model a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as AliExpress makes it sound. There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – you need to do a ton of volume to make any real money. Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later. But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months, $3-5k in the hole on ads (because that whole “get started with $5 a day” thing is total BS) and then your reward is 15% profit on a $12 product (which comes out to $1.80), it’s not really worth it. What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month? And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week? And what if you could double it next week? Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate. And, unlike dropshipping, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business. Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need. Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second. Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in. So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority. And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off. If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To AliExpress?
Yes, there are plenty of Dropshipping programs and resources to choose from if you want to pursue this business model. Here are just a few:
What Is My Number One Recommendation In Making Money Online?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs. While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive: Digital Real Estate is the #1 online business model for those just starting out. Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you. Why?
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business. And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t. Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day. This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With dropshipping, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own the products because they go straight from the supplier to the customer.
Yes, if you’ve got a Shopify store, you technically own that. But if every ad platform suits you down, you’ve got a store with no customers. Which is literally worthless.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work. Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: Ok, so technically you don’t have to worry about inventory since you’re not filling up your garage or a warehouse with products.
But, you still have all the headaches of a physical products business.
Since most dropshipped products come from China, you already have a 2-3 week wait time from when a customer places an order.
But right now, with global supply chain issues, your customers would be lucky to get anything in less than a month.
Imagine finally landing your first customer after months of experimenting, and then getting hit with a refund request or chargeback because they had to wait 6 weeks to get their order.
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call). Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier. Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum. If you wanted to double your income with dropshipping, you’d have to double your inventory, your profit margins, OR your average order value. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. 99.9% of the time, dropshipping provides no value to anyone but the seller.
In a lot of cases, it has a negative impact on the customer because of poor product quality and an overall bad experience (i.e. waiting 6 weeks to get your order). And that makes it pretty hard to sleep at night. But with Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem: Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses. You make money by helping them make money. Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent. Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like AliExpress Dropshipping Business Model which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.