Agency Master Academy: Introduction
You might be wondering about some ads you may have seen from agency master academy by Jeff baxter.
It must have gotten your attention because now you’re seriously considering it by doing research like this.
This review will answer all the questions you’ve got spinning in your head, like cost and legitimacy. Scroll for our full review.
This Agency Master Academy review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available online to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
Table of Contents
Pros: What I Liked
Weekly coaching calls
Jeff is honest in that it takes work and is not for everyone.
Jeff is good at what he teaches in real life.
Easier than a conventional business to start.
Cons: What I Didn't Like
You can't buy anything. If you want to join, you must "apply."
Clients can be a pain to work with.
Only looks at Facebook ads.
As of right now, there aren't any refunds for people who bought
Agency Master Academy: Overview
Agency Master Academy is an ad agency course. The basic premise is that you’ll learn how to build your own ad agency, land clients, and get them results.
Running an agency (even though they’re a bit of a commodity nowadays) isn’t a bad way to get your feet wet in the world of online business.
That said, there are a lot of moving parts with this business model:
- Prospecting – you need to know how to find potential clients
- Sales – you need to know how to convince those clients to give you money
- Media Buying – you need to know how to run ads profitably
- Copywriting – you need to know how to tailor your ad messaging for the right customers
- Design – you need to know how to design ads/landing pages to maximize conversions
- Email Marketing – you need to know how to follow up with prospects and customers
- Automation – you need to know how to connect everything properly
Now, most course-sellers will try to make this easier on you by telling you they’ve managed to “automate everything”, offering “plug-and-play” campaigns, and “pre-built templates”.
Here’s the thing though:
Markets are always changing. They get more savvy as time goes on.
If you buy a program with thousands of other students, where everything is built out for you, there’s an almost 100% chance those templates don’t work.
Because if thousands of other students are using those exact same “plug and play” campaigns, tens of millions of people have already seen them, reducing their effectiveness.
Not to mention, with most agency programs, the templates are actually built by some virtual assistant in the Philippines or India, and have never actually been tested in real life.
And if they have, there’s a good chance they’re extremely outdated, since most programs don’t bother updating their templates after launching. The course creator gets too busy just trying to sell to more and more students, instead of focusing on quality education.
Now, here’s the most sinister part of this whole thing:
Most course creators market their agency courses as something you can do anywhere in the world. You might hear them say things like “The world is my office” or “This is a simple passive income business”.
That’s just plain false. Running an effective agency is in no way passive. Look at the list above, and remember that you can’t rely on pre-built templates. You’re responsible for every part of the process.
Does that really sound like a business you can do from a laptop on the beach?
See how this could be a problem?
Now, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Mastering 100 different roles
- Needing to be a technology wizard
- Working round the clock just to keep things from blowing up
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
However, if you’d still like to know more about Agency Master Academy, keep reading.
What Is Agency Master Academy (AMA)?
The Agency Master Academy is a one-on-one coaching and training program that teaches you how to run a successful social media marketing agency.
Jeff Baxter, the program’s founder, demonstrates ad campaigns for local businesses and professionals.
Suppose you want to work with corporations and professionals. In that case, the Agency Master Academy can help you develop the necessary abilities and show you how to attract them as clients.
Who Is Jeff Baxter?
In 2008, Jeff embarked on his online quest. After he graduated from high school, Jeff worked as an affiliate marketer, selling things for other people’s websites in exchange for a commission.
For the vast majority of people, quitting their work would suffice.
On the other hand, Jeff swiftly came to the conclusion that the main winners were not the affiliates. This time around, it was up to the manufacturers.
“You will get all you desire in life if you help enough other people achieve their dreams,” Zig Ziglar once said, and so Jeff became a product designer.
He began by offering free webinars on entrepreneurship to sell consultancy packages. He eventually made enough money from those webinars to pay for advertising and grow the firm.
One of his courses, Consulting Master Academy, was inspired by this.
He also founded and ran Ad Ninja Pro, an advertising agency. In Agency Master Academy, he shares the wisdom he’s gained through running his own agency with you.
Jeff’s online enterprises have since evolved into six-figure monthly incomes from his early days as an affiliate.
However, can you put your faith in him?
How Does Agency Master Academy Work?
In his free training, Jeff shows you precisely what he does and how it works. He simply breaks it down into two simple steps if you haven’t seen it.
Step 1 – Prospect
- Use the Facebook Ads Library to find local businesses that aren’t advertising.
- Use the prospecting templates provided by Agency Master Academy to land new clients (local businesses without active advertising campaigns).
Step 2 – Land Clients and Setup Facebook Ad Campaign
- A retainer charge can be arranged.
- Organize the ad spending for your client.
- Target their ideal customer (age, gender, city and radius (or zip code), etc.) with their marketing campaigns
- Create and run advertisements
As an agency owner, it is your responsibility to ensure that your customers are satisfied. To keep the phones ringing, keep the advertising going.
It is entirely up to you how much you charge each individual client. If you’re just starting out, aim for a charge between $1,000 and $5,000. You can charge more for new clients if you have more knowledge, confidence, and a track record to back up your fee increase.
If you’re evaluating a client’s ability to pay for your services, don’t forget that they are also paying for their advertising. As a result, their advertising account is linked directly to their credit card.
Agency Master Academy Training Program
Starting your own Social Media Marketing Agency involves more than just following the steps listed above.
Agency Master Academy is one of America’s fastest-growing training programs for entrepreneurs looking to build or grow their own social media marketing agency.
Each module is broken down into the following sections.
Agency Master Academy Course Curriculum
- Module One: Business Foundation
- Module Two: How to Setup Your Client Acquisition Sales Funnel
- Module Three: How to Attract Clients for Your Agency Without Spending A Penny
- Module Four: All About Facebook Ads
- Module Five: How to Outsource Your Business
- Bonus: Business Funding Secrets
Module 1 – Business Foundation
- What kind of business structure is best suited to your company’s needs? S-Corporation, LLC, or sole proprietorship?
- You can start a successful agency by reducing your focus, recruiting clients, and getting your pricing right.
- Identifying profitable niches will help you attract customers who are willing to pay extra.
- The resources you’ll need to start and grow your agency.
Module 2 – How to Setup Your Client Acquisition Sales Funnel
- Use automated methods and templates to save time and effort.
- Set up a mailing list and automate emails.
- Jeff shows you how to set up and use ScheduleOnce and Zapier in your funnel.
- Learn how to make compelling video sales letters (VSLs).
- Building and testing your client acquisition funnel.
Module 3 – How to Get Clients For Your Agency Without Spending A Dime
- Using Jeff’s tactics and LinkedIn to find new clients.
- Cold calling examples for acquiring new clients.
- Taking phone calls to enroll new customers.
Module 4 – All About Facebook Ads
- A guide on making effective commercials.
- Advertising rules
- Create Facebook Business Manager and invite your clients.
- Getting clients ready to use Facebook Business Manager.
- Set up Facebook pixels, audiences, and conversions.
- Learn how to put up a dynamic test campaign.
- Online Ads combinations that work as stand-alone campaigns.
Module 5 – Outsourcing Your Business: What You Need to Know
- Learn what to outsource and how.
- The basics of subcontracting sales and service calls.
What Else Do You Get with Agency Master Academy?
In addition to the core instruction, you will receive “done-for-you” customer acquisition templates. Templates help you get started quickly, but they also help you visualize your learned theories and concepts.
Business Funding Secrets
Jeff discusses how to increase your credit score and how to receive significant amounts of financing.
You’ll also get attitude and business training.
Coaching Calls and Hands-on Support
Jeff and his certified success coaches presently offer two weekly live coaching calls. The online programs with live coaching calls (and/or chats) are the most helpful to me (not just for internet business).
They allow you to ask questions and get key insights outside the formal curriculum.
Ongoing updates keep you informed of industry and strategic developments.
Agency Master Academy Cost
The pricing for Agency Master Academy has not been publicized, either.
There could be several explanations.
First, Agency Master Academy is new, so Jeff may be experimenting with pricing. A new material, extra, or support option may affect the price.
It could also be cheaper because onboarding is done by phone. A student’s ability to pay may result in large pricing discrepancies.
So, if they said $3,000 and you paid $3,000, you’d feel misled if I said I paid $1,500… however, the pricing was fair.
That being said, the main reason they don’t announce a price is to minimize sticker shock.
This may scare customers away before they understand your circumstances and explain what they provide. Agency Master Academy is more than a course.
Jeff says they only work with ten students at a time. I doubt it’s flexible, but surely AMA won’t be $47 with personal coaching and exclusivity. The full version of AMA with optional fees should be in the four-figure range.
ScheduleOnce and Zapier are also recommended.
ScheduleOnce has a free service but an enhanced plan with greater support, while-label branding and integrations cost $10/month.
Zapier is a task automation platform with a limited free plan. Paid plans start at $19.99 per month for more options (and automation).
One such service is Social Owl, which allows you to easily set up social media profiles, create and post material, and add client advertising, shopping carts, etc…
Who Is Agency Master Academy Good For?
Agency Master Academy requires dedication. It’s not a one-time download course for under $100. (I have plenty of those on my computer, and you may too).
Authenticity is required in this business. You work directly with clients who pay you thousands of dollars.
And getting those clients takes hustle.
Conversion rates are low even with good training and templates. Compared to completing it alone (without Agency Master Academy), but still low.
That is, you should be ok with rejection. It’s all numbers.
You should also have money and not be in a hurry. Not suitable for those that need AMA to pay rent this month.
You may start a business quickly, but getting clients takes time. Your clients are used to paying providers in 30, 60, or even 90 days.
This is a fantastic business model. It’s cheaper than most traditional enterprises and has no actual products to deal with.
“The Agency Master Academy’s products and services are not scams,” according to over a dozen entrepreneurs and credible sources.
Is Agency Master Academy A Scam?
So, is Agency Master Academy a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as Jeff Baxter makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – running an agency is extremely active income (NOT passive).
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re getting into this game to live life on your terms, travel the world, and generate passive or semi-passive income from anywhere, then this isn’t for you.
What if, instead, you could put in a couple hours a day (in your spare time) to build a single digital asset, and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike a traditional ad agency, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Are There Alternatives To Agency Master Academy?
Yes, there are plenty of other business models to choose from if you want to pursue this making money online. Here are just a few:
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2023?
Our team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With an ad agency, you don’t really own anything. You’re a hired gun for clients, and entirely at their mercy.
Sure, you own your agency, but if your business grinds to a halt once you stop working, all you really have is a self-created job.
With Digital Real Estate (a passive income stream), you own all the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with an ad agency, you’d have to double your clients OR double the monthly payment of your existing customers. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
5) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like Agency Master Academy which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality.
At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.