You must encounter or know Facebook as one of the most popular social media apps with millions of users. And just a lucky guess, you probably have your own acc in the app.
With Facebook being one of the trends for years, it is undeniable that it is one of the simplest ways to promote your products and earn money.
But if you are still conflicted about whether to trust Facebook Ad Manager or not, continue reading my review because I’ll give you 3 Reasons To Do Facebook Ads.
Though before that, it is better if you will read this first..
There are countless information courses floating around the internet. Why? Because for every problem that exists, someone claims to have the solution.
And that solution is usually some oddball money-making system that tells you how to turn a casual interest – or maybe something you’re super passionate about – into sustainable, reliable income.
This 3 Reasons To Do Facebook Ads Review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available online to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
Table of Contents
Pros: What I Liked
- Facebook is a known app in the generation.
- It has a high percentage of ROI.
- You can customize your audience.
Cons: What I Didn't Like
- You can only reach Facebook users.
- Costs can easily increase.
- Ad auctions can be difficult to win at times.
Just like 3 Reasons To Do Facebook Ads.. Here’s the hard truth, though…
Most of these programs:
- Take way more time than you’re led to believe
- May have hidden fees
- Require you to buy multiple upsells in order to get the “real” information
But most importantly, a lot of these programs just don’t scale.
“Scale” means once you do the work to make a little money, it should get easier to make more money, not harder.
The problem is, most programs out there make it hard to make money at first, and even harder to keep making money.
In other words, you might be able to make some money in the beginning, but it won’t be sustainable and you’ll end up getting discouraged.
This is the exact opposite of passive income.
When income is truly passive, you do the work upfront, but then you set it and forget it. The money gets made whether you’re working or not. It’s not directly tied to the hours you put in.
So, what if there was a way you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Selling to friends and family
- Selling to strangers
- Recruiting people
- Dealing with questionable products that weigh on your conscience
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day chasing, selling, or managing anything?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
This is nothing like Facebook Ad Manager, and that’s probably a good thing.
However, if you’d still like to know more about the 3 Reasons To Do Facebook Ads., keep reading.
What Is Facebook?
Facebook is a website and a social networking program that enables you to create free accounts and communicate with friends, coworkers, and strangers online.
With Facebook, you will be able to share images, music, articles, movies, and your own opinions and point of view, with as many people as you choose.
It also allows business owners to promote and sell their products by posting Facebook ads and their marketplace.
What Is Facebook Advertising?
Facebook advertisements are sponsored communications placed on Facebook by companies for their business development. This provides you the freedom to write in your own style. Furthermore, Facebook ads help you reach out to your target audience.
A Facebook ad campaign allows you to target a certain demographic, and you can be as exact or as wide as you like.
Almost 96 percent of social media marketers say that Facebook offers the highest Return On Investment (ROI) of any network available, including Google Ads or Google AdWords.
A Facebook Ad Manager is an application that allows you to design and manage Facebook ads. This includes your Facebook campaigns and ad settings and enables you to adjust how your advertising may be seen, changed, and tracked.
But other than that, Facebook ads also allow you to do other things. Let me share some of them! Starting with:
Create Advertising Campaigns
- Ad creation in Advertising Manager allows you to create your ads step-by-step. When you create an ad, you choose the marketing aim, the individuals you want to target, your ad’s location, and the ad structure.
Manage Many Adverts At The Same Time
- In Advertising Manager, you can duplicate ads and adjust variables such as audience, landing page, advertising budget, and placements across several ads.
Examine The Effectiveness Of Your Advertisements.
- You can view current statistics on the performance of your advertisements and schedule reports. You may see results at the account level to get a high-level picture of how all of your campaigns are doing, apply breakdowns to see the metrics that matter to you and generate or schedule ad reports.
How To Measure Your Facebook Return On Ad Spend?
What Is The Definition Of Return On Ad Spend (ROAS)?
The online advertising counterpart of Return On Investment (ROI) is the Return On Ad Spend (ROAS). It’s the foundational indicator for determining if your Facebook ads ROI advertising performance creates good outcomes for your company or just burning a hole in your financial account.
Let me share 3 Simple Steps to Measure the Facebook ROI.
Step 1: Create Your Own Tracking URLs.
- The first step is to design a custom URL before starting your campaign.
- Choose your marketing aim inside the Facebook platform, then select your traffic, audience, placement, budget, and timetable. You will then choose the page to advertise this on, the format, and the custom URL. The custom URL comes last because it is a result of the campaign; your custom URL will contain components of your marketing objective.
Step 2: Configure Your Facebook Conversion Pixels
- Click the drop-down menu in the top left corner of your Facebook Ads Manager and choose “Pixels.” Then, click “Set up Pixel” and follow the on-screen instructions on the next page.
- You may utilize an Integration or Tag Manager if you operate an e-commerce business or use Wix. If you’re more comfortable copying and pasting the code, go ahead and do that.
- While Facebook Page Insights allows you to monitor which articles are getting the most hits, Google Analytics is the most convenient approach to track referral traffic from Facebook to your website.
Step 3: Measuring The Return On Investment (ROI) Of Facebook Ads
- The evaluation of ROI is quite simple now that you’ve set custom URLs to monitor visitors to your target page and a conversion pixel to track activities on that page. Simply check how much it costs you for advertisements during a certain period, like the previous 30 days.
- Though just a tip, you should also try to examine the leads or sales created by the conversion activity made within the same period. Contrast these two figures: money in against money out.
How To Enhance Your Facebook Advertising Game?
If you want to get the most out of Facebook advertising, you should concentrate on increasing your ROI. Here are some strategies for improving your advertising efforts and increasing your Rate of Return:
Understand Your Audience
- Marketing to an audience you don’t know anything about is virtually difficult. Still, you can easily do this by creating a buyer persona and taking the time to understand your audience to provide them with what they desire.
Examine Your Content
- If you don’t post the correct material on Facebook, your campaigns will fail, and you will lose money. To prevent this, you should test your material before releasing it.
- The most effective method is to do A/B or split testing on a single altered variable inside your advertising. This makes it simple to identify and discover why Version A outperforms Version B.
Be Innovative In Your Targeting
- Many companies concentrate on simple targeting methods based on demographics or even physical regions. However, Facebook provides a plethora of various targeting strategies via which you may optimize your ROI.
Collaborate With Experts
- Working with licensed and experienced Facebook marketing specialists is the next step you can take to increase your Facebook advertising ROI. Many organizations are understandably cautious about employing specialists owing to the perceived price. However, in terms of ROI, your expenses will be substantially compensated by your earnings.
3 Reasons To Do Facebook Ads
The Facebook Advertising Platform Provides Comprehensive Analytics
- When it comes to providing information and analytics on the effectiveness of your advertising, Facebook knows no bounds.
- You will never have to guess or make assumptions about what works and what doesn’t. Instead of needing to calculate your conversion rates and other social data, they will be simply put out for you inside Ads Manager. After this, you have to study them and decide what to do next.
You Can Target A Specific Audience
- You’ll be given stats on your weekly reach, post interaction, page likes, and which posts are doing the best. But it does not stop there and to be honest, this is just the tip of the iceberg.
- Facebook’s targeting capabilities are out of this world when it comes to granularity. You may target individuals based on their hobbies, activities, demographics, age ranges, relationships, regions, or languages. You may also target the supporters of your competition.
- The targeting options are more powerful than any other platform, and you can layer and combine them to ensure you’re not excluding people who aren’t in your target market.
- The quality of the audience is more essential than its number. So instead of merely random visitors, you should be seeking Facebook users who are prospective consumers – individuals who will most likely purchase your goods.
You Can Create Ads That Are Customized To Your Specific Goal Calendar Under Coffee Mug
- The software simplifies the process of generating Facebook ad campaigns. It walks you through stages that allow you to choose the kind of ad, target your audience, and establish a period and budget.
- Furthermore, the ad is completely adaptable depending on your specific goals. Depending on whether you want post interaction, website clicks, page likes, or something else completely, you may construct an ad.
- This gives you full control over the ad you generate. It also advises Facebook on optimizing your ad to get you the best results possible.
- Because the ad is adjustable, you may tailor it to your business and target demographic for a greater reaction.
So Is Facebook Ad Manager A Scam?
So, is Facebook Ad Manager a scam? Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as they make it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – it doesn’t scale.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is being forced to grind it out for another 9 months before seeing any “real money,” well…that’s not a great deal, is it?
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money From Home In 2022?
Our review team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With Facebook Ad Manager, you don’t really own anything. You have no control over the quality of products. You don’t even own your “business”.
Look at the fine print for most of the agreements folks sign when they join one of these companies.
At any point, the company can change your commission structure, reduce your profit margins, or kick you out entirely.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: Alright, so most Facebook Ad Manager doesn’t make you buy the products and fill your garage with them anymore (unlike the good ol’ days), but you’re still in a physical products business.
And physical products always have physical limitations. Even if you don’t have to manage the inventory, you still have to deal with supply chain shortages that cause major delays.
Imagine finally landing your first customer, and then losing them after one sale because they had to wait 6 weeks to get their order.
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business, you never even have to think about that risk.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with the 3 Reasons To Do Facebook Ads, you’d probably need to double the number of hours you spend working. Because, again, this program doesn’t scale.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: With Digital Real Estate, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem:
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like the 3 Reasons To Do Facebook Ads which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.