10 Day Cleaning Company Review (Updated 2024): Is Cristobal Mondragon Legit?
Introduction To 10 Day Cleaning Company Review
Hey there! Welcome to my 10 Day Cleaning Company review. I'm excited to have you here.
If you've come across Cristobal Mondragon's training program, chances are you discovered it on various platforms.
You may have stumbled upon his name while searching for ways to launch an online business, noticed an ad for 10 Day Cleaning Company, or heard about Cristobal through your friends on social media.
Regardless of how you found yourself here, relax and get comfortable. I've got you!
In this review, I will give you a complete rundown of Cristobal's program. By the time you're done reading this, my aim is to ensure you have a comprehensive understanding of the following:
- What is 10 Day Cleaning Company?
- Who is Cristobal Mondragon?
- Is this program a viable option for generating money online?
- How much does 10 Day Cleaning Company cost?
- Is 10 Day Cleaning Company scam?
- And much more!
With my expertise in this field, I can offer you an unbiased and thorough 10 Day Cleaning Academy review. This article provides a complete overview of Cristobal Mondragon and his program, covering all the essential information.
If you're looking for a quick summary, here's a list of pros and cons:
This 10 Day Cleaning Academy review has been thoroughly researched with information and testimonials that are available to anyone in the public. Any conclusions drawn by myself are opinions.
- Cristobal will teach you everything he learned in 10 years in the business in just 10 days. This means you'll gain a wealth of industry knowledge and experience in a short time.
- The program provides straightforward and practical steps to kickstart your local or remote cleaning business, which means no tedious theory or generic guidelines.
- Cristobal and Dalton have invested a significant amount of money and time into mastering the software and strategies that yield results, so that the techniques taught in the program are tested and proven effective.
- Running a cleaning business is often stressful. This means you have to manage workers, handle potential complaints, and deal with income loss from lost contracts.
- The gross margins for cleaning businesses are usually about 35%, which means it is more challenging to incur additional expenses and maintain profitability.
- High employee turnover, which can be costly and time-consuming on our part.
Why Listen To UsMy name is Josiah, and this is my Dad, Joel.
Together, we make up the team here at Scamrisk.
If you’ll let me bother you for two minutes, I’d like to quickly explain why I’m even here writing this review.
In early 2020, I had just graduated from college & had no real career prospects.
I knew I was destined for something more, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen.
I had this sinking feeling in my gut all the time… like the “big man upstairs” had accidentally given me the version of life where I’d be mediocre forever, instead of the one where I was, ya know – happy & fulfilled.
I had fiddled around with some different online businesses in college:
Some random MLMs, a bit of affiliate marketing, a (failed) dropshipping store or two, all the usual suspects.
Even my dad had been involved in MLMs back in the day… selling knives & other random nonsense people (probably) didn’t need.
All I really wanted was to find something that was going to actually work for me.
Maybe those things had worked for others, but for me it all turned up a fat “0” in the bank account department.
So I searched! And searched… and searched… and searched…
And eventually, I somehow stumbled upon a program that promised to help me build an income online (read about it here if you’re curious).
I didn’t really want to be “rich”.
The thought of making a reliable $5K per month & not having to worry about clocking in to a 9-to-5 ever again was all I needed.
Sure, there were people in the program doing high-6 and low-7 figures per year… but that wasn’t what I was out for.
I just wanted to provide freedom for myself, and if I was lucky, take my family along for the ride.
Fast forward a few days and a few phone calls & I was enrolled!
Here’s the first “money making website” I put up:
I built that site in 2020, and it still makes me $1,500 per month. It’s a basic 5 page website I built based on a template the program provides.
The best part to me? My dad and I get to do it all together!
So between the:
Is why I recommend local lead generation as my #1 business model for making money online.
Sure, it takes some work and dedication – but anyone that tells you that there’s a business out there that requires no work is selling you a lemon.
I’m not saying you need to sign up for the same program I did, but I would definitely recommend giving the business model a peek!
TLDR - What’s The Verdict On 10 Day Cleaning Company
In all honesty, I admire Cristobal Mondradon's story. He literally went through the rags-to-riches journey. Now, he's out there to teach students to duplicate his success through the various programs that he offers. This includes 10 Day Cleaning Company.
The cleaning industry is huge. In the United States alone, the cleaning services market was valued at $74 billion last year. It has a projected 10% growth in the next four years.
Globally, the industry employs over 60 million domestic workers. The continuous emphasis on cleanliness and hygiene, especially after the pandemic, further supports the ongoing growth of the cleaning industry.
Indeed, there's money to be made in the cleaning industry. But is it enough to replace your 9-5 job?
According to small business stats, a small cleaning business with just one employee has the potential to make at least $20,000 yearly. A bit short to say goodbye to your full-time job.
But what if you could create a new income stream (not a cleaning business) and start making profits within your first few days?
Imagine a system without having to deal with high turnover rates, low margins, and constant marketing of your services.
Picture something that consistently brings in $2,000 to $10,000 every month—a flexible income stream you can build as high or low as you want.
If that's something you like, consider exploring Digital Leasing.
Keep reading to see what 10 Day Cleaning Company is like from the inside.
Who Benefits From 10 Day Cleaning Company And Who Should Stay Away From Cristobal Mondragon?
Some individuals might find the 10 Day Cleaning Company to be beneficial. But it might not be a good fit for everyone.
It might work for you if:
- You're already in the cleaning business, and you want to level up your sales.
- You're passionate about hiring, onboarding, and training cleaners.
This program may not be for you if:
- You want a business that is easy to scale. With the nature of the cleaning business, finding ways to scale can be a challenge.
- You're looking for a passive income. Your income potential may be constrained by the limited hours in a day.
- You don't have a lot of patience. Customers have high expectations and can be quite demanding if they are not satisfied with your product or service.
10 Day Cleaning Company: 1,000 FT View Of This Online Business Opportunity
|10 Day Cleaning Company
|30-day money-back guarantee
The cleaning business model focuses on offering commercial or residential cleaning services in exchange for a fee. This is similar to what RemoteCleaning.co offers.
When you get into a cleaning business, you'll provide various services such as general cleaning, deep cleaning, carpet cleaning, window washing, and more.
Your income will come from charging your clients for the cleaning services provided. You can set your price structure based on the space's size, the cleaning frequency, and the requested services.
You need to have a strong grasp of marketing and customer relations to attract and keep clients. As you know, repeat business is a vital factor in maintaining long-term success in a service-based business model.
Maximizing efficiency, delivering high-quality service, and ensuring customer satisfaction are essential to establishing a strong reputation and securing repeat business and referrals.
About The Guru - Cristobal Mondragon
Cristobal Mondragon is from Michoacan, Mexico. He moved to the US in 2004 and is presently residing in Seattle, WA.
Since then, he had the opportunity to work in various roles. From landscaping and dishwashing to cooking, construction, and even selling cars, he's gained valuable experience in different industries.
In 2015, he took a leap of faith and ventured into uncharted territory by launching a cleaning business alongside his wife, Sandra.
Now, he offers online courses, coaching programs, and software subscriptions to help others find success in this industry.
|No. Of Followers
How Much Does 10 Day Cleaning Company Cost?
To be a part of this learning journey, there is a ticket price of $947. If you're lucky, you can get a discount of $748, bringing down the price to $199.
What's My Personal Opinion On 10 Day Cleaning Company?
If you've been keeping up with my updates on ScamRisk, you'll be familiar with my extensive experience testing different money-making programs throughout the years. I've faced challenges and acquired valuable knowledge along the way.
What I'm about to say is backed by solid evidence. Based on my experience and observations in the online coaching community.
When you look for public reviews, you're bound to encounter some grievances and negative comments. You can see these from various online platforms such as Reddit, TrustPilot, the BBB, and even comments on ads.
Here's the thing: the most vocal individuals often have faced the toughest experiences. Experiencing challenges doesn't automatically mean the program is a scam.
Here's how I would evaluate a program like 10 Day Cleaning Company:
- Dive into the guru's real-life background. Can Cristobal handle the complexities of running a cleaning business?
- See if there's a private Facebook group or community that you can join. Creating an online course can be quite an adventure. When things take a turn for the worse, it's crucial to have a reliable support system by your side.
- Take a close look at the program's transparency regarding expenses and fees. Be cautious of any additional purchases required for the program to function properly.
- Seek out financial success stories from former students on online forums. You can find them on Reddit, Trustpilot, or the BBB.
My Recommendation On 10 Day Cleaning Company
Now that we have the criteria, let's apply this to 10 Day Cleaning Company.
Let's start with the positives.
Cristobal brings more than a decade of experience on the table, so the background of the guru is great.
Now, here are the top three reasons why I don't recommend 10 Day Cleaning Company:
- No private Facebook group or community. After some digging, I didn't find any group associated with 10 Day Cleaning Company.
- Program's real value and cost. The significant discount (almost 80% of the price) raises concerns on the real value of the course. Is he only using this course as a funnel to more expensive programs and software subscription to Cleancore.io?
- Lack of public feedback. 10 Day Cleaning Company doesn't have any reviews on Truspilot or BBB.
Is There 10 Day Cleaning Company Scam Going On?
Now for the million-dollar question: Is 10 Day Cleaning Company really a scam?
Personally, I wouldn't call it a scam, although some people might. 10 Day Cleaning Company isn't really a scam because it does make it possible to make money.
The second and more important question is whether or not 10 Day Cleaning Company is worth your time and money.
For most people, I don't think so. There are many other business models that have been tried and tested and are easy to scale, so why take a chance on something that might not pay off hugely?
I'd rather join a program that has helped thousands of students succeed and still has room for more. A business that doesn't have to deal with:
- Low margins
- High turnover rate
- High overhead expenses
- Customer complaints
Digital Leasing is my top pick right now because it has a proven, step-by-step way to make six figures, and you can do it from anywhere.
Some of my friends are sharing deals from the beach, while sipping their favorite drinks... that's pretty awesome!
What's Inside 10 Day Cleaning Company?
According to Cristobal, this is not just a course. It's your gateway to successful cleaning business.
You can quickly go through these modules in 10 days or less:
Day 1: The first day talks about the background of house cleaning and why people pay for it. You'll learn how to clean homes and all the terms used in the home and window cleaning business. Day 2: You'll learn how to choose a name for your own business, stay out of trouble with the law, and build credit for your business. Day 3: You'll set up tools that will help you organize and automate tasks as your successful business grows. Day 4: You'll learn how to optimize online accounts, create a name for your business, and get a logo and website for a low price. Day 5: It shows you where to find great cleaners and how to make the hiring process go more quickly. Day 6: You learn how to hire these cleaners and pay them so that they stay with your company. Day 7: This is all about lead generation, and it covers both free ways and paid successful ads that have made millions of dollars. Day 8: They'll talk about hard-to-refuse offers, sales scripts, closing secrets, and managing your reputation as a business owner. Day 9: You'll focus on hiring people for key internal roles. A great virtual assistant can do most of these jobs. Day 10: This is about processes and standard operating procedures that will let the business run without you.
Conclusion - To Buy Or Not To Buy 10 Day Cleaning Company
No, I don't recommend buying 10 Day Cleaning Company.
I'm glad that this business model has worked for Cristobal, but it's not for everyone. The stress that comes with managing a service-oriented business like cleaning and the low profit margins do not sound very appealing.
I'd rather invest my time, money, and effort into something that I could build now, and then enjoy later on my dream vacation spot while the money keeps coming in.
Check my number one recommendation below.
What Is My Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2024?
After exploring various business models, I recommend Digital Leasing for beginners entering the online business world.
- Flexibility: Running a cleaning business requires a huge amount of time and effort. Cleaning services can be quite labor-intensive, requiring careful attention to detail. That's why I prefer Digital Leasing. Whether you have just an hour to spare or want to go full-time, Digital Leasing is tailored for "passive income" – more gains with less effort.
- Ownership and Control: Having control in a cleaning business can be quite a challenge. This is because there are external factors that come into play, such as fluctuating demand, the need for human labor, client preferences, and unpredictable scheduling. Digital Leasing grants you outright ownership of assets, ensuring control and impressive profit margins ranging from 90-95%.
- Low Startup Costs: Starting a cleaning business can be costly due to the initial investments required for professional-grade cleaning equipment, supplies, and vehicles. You can begin with minimal upfront expenses with Digital Leasing. You might even start earning before spending a dime, and your initial property can go live for less than $100.
- Minimal Ongoing Expenses: Digital Leasing keeps it straightforward with minimal maintenance and expenses.
- Easy to Duplicate: Once your first digital property is up and running, doubling your income becomes a breeze – just a few clicks, keystrokes, and maybe a call away.
- Helping Real People: Digital Leasing extends beyond numbers, allowing you to support local businesses and make money while genuinely impacting people's lives.
The choice is yours. Keep exploring, keep researching, or join a community of over 2,000 successful students living life on their terms with Digital Leasing.
Experience a steady, semi-passive income stream that doesn't demand constant attention.
Your success goes beyond numbers – it's about assisting real people who appreciate and happily pay for your services.
If consistent income, flexibility, and helping others align with your goals, click here to learn more about Digital Leasing.
#1 Business Recommendation
We each make around $10,000 per month with the help of this system.yes, show me more